Friday, March 2, 2007

My 2nd attempt at cosmic reorganization :

Whats me saying? Why 2nd attempt? Cuz my first try ended so horribly, people like Amith, Appaji, Bradford and Stalin were born.

Obviously i'm kidding. Its actually my second attempt at using blogspot as my "mouth-piece" (sorry maverick!). I got rid of the first one after reading up about how evil potential recruiters were using blogs as trans-gallactic portals for understanding the people they were plannign to enslave. (Bangalore Times aritcle by A.M.?). I uncharecteristicaly chickened up, deleted the blog, and what do you know - made it into CMU and Kelley school of business. (Yes, CMU - Carnegie Mellon University). Was wondering whether they actually do look up people in blogs, friend finders and other such sites. What if they do? What if CMU folks peered into my orkut profile and saw that I was a freak? That got me all worked up and if you see my current orkut mellowed down profile, you'll get my flow!

My first blogpage was dedicated to Photography. Sucked at it so didnt move ahead......
Do you know why most of the WW2 photography involving the European Theater of operations are in B/W? Cuz america were the experts in Techno-Color and they sent all the color reals to the pacific war..... Thats why all those Kamakazi attacks and Zero fights are in color!!!!!

Well, thats my first post. More to come in the coming days. Got to get back to providing pertinent solutions to my diverse customers across the planet.....(that last lines there to please the recruitment bots).

3 comments:

Deep Trouble said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rajat Anantharam said...

AHEM !

Hari Shenoy said...

intereshting piece of trivia there. Good stuff I say.